Monday, January 7, 2008

Update Post (Happy New Year)

Been busy tweeting instead of blogging.

Quick update, I will be changing jobs from Expedited Travel to James Ross Advertising in the coming week. Its a more stable company with a clear direction.

Ill be making that and some of the code I am working on while on the train this week available.

I finally got a new mac and its great. I did this awesome thing today where I had internet using the bluetooth capability on my cell and the macbook but it stopped working and im sad about it.

I also spent a good time trying to install php and mysql and just recently got it done, so i figured id reward myself with a blog post before bed.

I hear the next YC application will be available soon and I really want to have something to show for myself this time. I'm building a free mobile reminder app just to say ive built something cool.

I'm also cranking out the prototype of NextMove and applying with that.

Until next time, which will hopefully be soon...

P.S. I'm going to the Crunchies in SF from January 17th-20th so if anyone is in the area. Drop me a note or something!

-
Auston

No comments: